Location : Kingsport, TN
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : H.S. diploma or GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Hospitality
Job Description :
Elite Manufacturing and Professional Services are NOW HIRING!
Call Now at 423-765-9935 or attach your resume for consideration.
Responsible for operating professional vehicles, greeting passengers with extreme hospitality and professionalism, loading luggage and safely transferring passengers. Drivers must be extremely customer oriented. Driving and Customer Service training are a plus.
Drivers must watch for traffic signals, operate all vehicles within the speed limit, maintain clean, professional cars and wait for passengers to take them to their next destination. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive people from one place to another in a luxury vehicle.
- Pre-determine directions on GPS.
- Use knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic.
- Vacuum and clean interior of car.
- Pick up and throw away debris from passengers.
- Wax and wash exterior of car.
- Service car and determine if repairs are needed.
- Get oil changed and fluids checked regularly.
- Pick up people at their request.
- Operate wheelchair lifts.
- Take passengers to airport or pick them up.
- Carry packages and luggage.
- Help passengers get in and out of car.
- Make minor repairs and adjustments.
- Clean walkways.
- Wash and dry windows until they shine.
Required Qualifications :
Candidates must have excellent driving records and will be subjected to pre-employment, random and suspicious cause drug testing. Background checks will also be administered. Must obtain passenger driving endorsement. And in order to operate multi-passenger vehicles, drivers will be required to obtain any additional licensing required.