Location : Kingsport, TN
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Construction
Job Description :
- Assist in installing electrical systems, either below 40,000 watts or above.
- Install sound systems, security systems and voice and data systems.
- Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
- Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit fittings using wrench.
- Secure brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals.
- Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
- Replace old fuse boxes.
- Hook up appliances for power.
- Install new lighting and ceiling fans.
- Repair motors, transformers, generators, and electronic controllers on machine tools and industrial robots.
- Consult with engineers, engineering technicians, line installers and repairers, or industrial machinery mechanics and maintenance workers when performing installations.
- Rewire homes and businesses.
- Assist in home inspections.
Required Qualifications :
Clean background and drug test required. Must have transportation to jobsite.
Responsible for assisting electricians with installing and maintaining electrical and power systems. Works at construction sites, factories, businesses, and residences.
Skills :Electrician Helper